A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when you go back to that page. The cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The aim of the cookies is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please refer to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This web site uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users writing comments on the blog are human, not automated applications. This combats ‘spam’.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to elaborate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on buttons like I like or Share.
Deactivation or removal of cookies
You may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are carried out differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this policy of cookies may have.
- The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must carry out your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of the Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or where the law requires this. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this respect at this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to the cookies we attach this other link.
- For any doubt or consultation about this policy of cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.