- Terms of service.
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for information purposes only, and access to all the content is not fully guaranteed, nor is its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or currency of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may produce alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic regulations and this legal notice as a result of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties who violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and one’s own image, as well as regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
- Also, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE declines any responsibility for the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may expand the content offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, and therefore it will not be responsible for the results obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
- Procedures in case of illegal activities.
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the conduct of any activity on the web pages included in or accessible through the website, he must send a notification to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE duly identifying himself, specifying the alleged violations and expressly declaring under his responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate. For any litigious matter concerning the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, Spanish law will be applicable, being the Courts and Tribunals of Spain competent.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no legal validity purpose.